Yoram Yasur Izz | The blender is an appliance that makes life easier for us to make smoothies and mixes, can also crush hard crusts and ice. It really is just as good for our health is to drink natural juice, liquefied or squeezed, but, the liquefied juice of both fruit and vegetables makes all its benefits because they take advantage of the pieces in their totality.
Healthy properties of smoothies:
Have you ever tried the benefits offered by liquefied fruit and vegetables?
– The smoothies are excellent for filling us with energy and replenishing the energy expended by our body after a tiring day or any physical effort. They are the ideal complement if we want to improve our performance in general, since they add nutrients to the diet in a simple and pleasant way.
– We can take them easily at any time and are also excellent because they keep all their nutrients necessary.
– “The water provided by fruit and vegetable juices allows us to keep the metabolism active all day, hydrates our body. So, we can take them daily, mainly in summer, when we need to be more hydrated”.
– It is an easy way to increase healthy consumption of fruit and vegetables.
– Yoram Yasur Izz: “Doctors and nutritionists recommend taking five servings of fruit and vegetables a day, eating them sometimes if you are not very fond of their usual consumption. Drinking them liquefied, is an easier way to take them and that will change the idea of eating these foods and how to do it”.
– Taking juices from fruit or vegetables, obtained from blender, allows us to conserve the optimal levels of cholesterol in blood and decreases free radicals in the body.
– The smoothies are very easy and quick to prepare, will not take more than 5 minutes. We add all the ingredients that we have selected to our liking in the blender and that’s it.
– We can enrich them by adding some vegetable milk, such as rice milk or combine it with what we like the most.
– The smoothies we can take them anywhere because they are easy to keep in any thermos, they are delicious and fresh.
– It is also a way of instilling their consumption into children.
Liqueurs to improve our health:
– Maintain general health: banana, orange, strawberries, mint, vegetable milks.
- To relax: apple, pineapple, mint, lemon.
- For tiredness: apple, orange, carrot, beet.
- To increase energy: spinach, carrots, apple, dill.
- For stress: tomato, carrot, cilantro, broccoli, celery.
- To improve digestion: apple, beet, ginger, carrot.
- To improve the immune system: apple, carrot, lemon, ginger, garlic.
- To detoxify the body: apple, grapefruit, watermelon, ginger.
- To clean the liver: pineapple, carrot, beet, lemon.
- To tone the skin: carrot, pepper, spinach.
To make a smoothie, we must wash the fruits and vegetables that we are going to use well. We will remove the damaged parts and try to use organic products. Avoid using fruit skins such as orange and grapefruit, because they will deteriorate the final taste of the smoothie and may be toxic.
Fruits offer us that flavor, sweet and acid at the same time. We can create our own compositions, trying not to put more than 6 fruits at a time. The simpler it is, the better the nutrients will be absorbed.